Current Family Registration Process for 2017-2018
Dear Parent /GuardianWe are thrilled to be able to offer you the opportunity to register your child for the 2017-2018 school year this spring prior to the end of the school year! We hope you will find this feature more convenient for you and your family to take care of these registration details prior to the busy summer. Rest assured, even though registration will take place now, we will still hold traditional 'Back to School," events at the beginning of the school years just as you have experienced in the past. We ask that all parents/guardians complete our online registration process for each child by June 5th. (Incoming Kindergarten students that are new to the corporation this years are already in the system and do not need to register using this method.)In order to register your student for the coming school year, you will need an Infinite Campus, "Parent Portal" account. If you do not have a "Parent Portal" account, you will need to create an account using an activation key. Please contact you child's school for instructions on how to obtain an activation key and directions for setting-up your account.If you already have an Infinite Campus, "Parent Portal" account, please login to access online registration. (If you have forgotten your password, please contact your child's school and they will process the requests in the order received.)Once in the "Parent Portal" you can see the Online Registration link in the sidebar:When you click to start your registration, all of your Household, Parent/Guardian and Emergency Contacts should pre-populate for you.At each step you will have opportunities to makes changes if necessary. Walk through the steps to register your student(s) and submit the application. To get to the "Parent Portal" and begin the registration process click, Here
New Family Registration Process
If your family is brand new to Danville Schools, please use the link below to register your family.Welcome!Please make sure to complete the two-step process below:
- Use this link to complete your online registration. Only one registration per family is needed and should include all family members. For registration instructions, please refer to this document. Please make sure to write down your username and password as you will need this to check on your child's progress throughout the school year.
- Please contact your child's school to schedule a visit to complete the registration process.
Beginning of Year Events
Danville Community Schools will host the following events for new and returning students.
- Danville Community High School:
- Freshmen Orientation.
- Back-to-School Day. Students will be able to have their school yearbook pictures taken at that time and will be able to register for student activities.
- Danville Community Middle School will host a Warrior Way Welcome Day. Students will be able to have their school yearbook pictures taken at that time and will be able to register for student activities.
- Danville South Elementary will host an open house.
- Danville North Elementary:
- Kindergarten Ready for School.
- Back to School Night for 1st and 2nd grade students.