Some responsibilities that students may become involved in for the Drama Club include:
- Acting: Students are able to audition for roles in the Drama Club's various productions.
- Tech Crew: Students get a chance to set up and run lighting and sound equipment for Drama Club productions as well as various other activities throughout the school.
- Set Construction: Allows students to design and build the sets that are used for productions.
- Make-up Crew: Students get a chance to learn and apply various stage make-up techniques.
- Directing: Students have the option of directing or assistant directing.
- Costuming: Students can take part in the finding and/or building of the costumes for the productions.
- Publicity: Students can design posters, write newspaper articles and take pictures to promote the shows.