The third and fourth grade students have a 45 minute library time once a week. The students are able to check out books, whether for pleasure, reports or both, and the remaining time is spent doing a library activity of some kind and/or reading books or magazines.
- 3rd grade students may check out 2 books each week.
- 4th grade students may check out 3 books each week.
- All books checked out are due the following week during the student's weekly library time.
- Books may be renewed 4 times.
- Students may not check out more books if they have overdue books they have not yet returned.
- There are no overdue fines for late books, but if a book is damaged or lost, the student will have to pay the fee.