If you are passionate about students and love to experience the wonder and joy of helping students learn, volunteering for the Danville Community School Corporation may be for you. We invite you to take an active role in the lives of Danville students as a volunteer. There are many levels and types of volunteering opportunities available at all of our buildings and you are sure to find an opportunity that meeting your time, experience, and commitment level.
Join us in making a DIFFERENCE in the lives of Danville students and become a volunteer today.
Contact the appropriate building for more volunteer opportunities.
- Parent / Teacher Organization (North and South Elementary)
- Parent / Teacher Support Group (Middle School )
- Danville Community Education Foundation (District and all buildings)
- Alumni (District and High School)
- Substitute Teaching (District and all buildings)
- Read UP (South Elementary) contacts Renee Bowman firstname.lastname@example.org and Amy Boyles email@example.com
How do I Volunteer?
If you are interested in joining a dedicated team of professional educators as a volunteer, please contact any school office or the administration office for more information.100 Warrior WayDanville, IN 46122Voice: 317.745.6431Fax: 317.745.3908Guidance Fax: 317.745.3888Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm1425 West Lincoln StreetDanville, IN 46122Voice: 317.745.5491Fax: 317.745.3949Attendance Line: 317.718.2331Hours: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm1375 West Lincoln StreetDanville, IN 46122Voice: 317.745.2131Fax: 317.745.3918Hours: 7:15 am - 4:00 pm398 Urban StreetDanville, IN 46122Voice: 317.745.2610Fax: 317.745.3921Hours: 7:15 am - 4:00 pm49 North Wayne StreetDanville, IN 46122Voice: 317.745.7942Fax: 317.745.3886Hours: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm