Welcome To Your Hometown School
We are located in central Hendricks County just west of Indianapolis. Danville Community School Corporation is comprised of the following schools:
With no district lines to worry about, students attend the same school with their classmates regardless of where they live. This means the chance for lifelong friendships.
- Danville Community High School (grades 9-12)
- Danville Community Middle School (grades 5-8)
- Danville South Elementary (grades 3-4)
- Danville North Elementary (grades KG-2)
Our Vision Statement
Danville Community School Corporation, where students:
- Are provided the best learning environment, allowing them to maximize their potential.
- Are provided with engaging, flexible learning options.
- Are allowed to advance at their own pace.
- Have access to a dynamic, dedicated staff as well as well-maintained facilities.
- Are engaged in meaningful work, utilizing 21st century skills.
- Have a clear understanding of expectations.
- Master their content instead of gaining credit for seat time.
- Engage in work tailored to their individual goals, needs and interests.
Adopted by the DCSC Board of Education, March 14, 2011.
We Made the Grade
We’re proud to share that all of our schools received an "A" rating for the 2014-2015 school year; in addition, Danville Community School Corporation received an "A" as its final letter grade for school accountability. This letter grade from the Indiana Department of Education shines a light on the amazing work that is done every day by our students, teachers, staff, and administrators.View IN-DOE Enrollment History for Danville Community School Corporation.View IN-DOE District Data for Danville Community School Corporation.
Our students experience a unique personalized learning environment where each student is given his or her own path to academic success. We start by identifying each student’s skill levels and then outline a plan to help each student master a given skill. The format develops a love for learning as students achieve personal success along the way.