Current Program Information
The drop-off and pick-up location will vary depending on the time of day. If arrangements change, you must contact North Elementary’s front office prior to 1:30 p.m. so that the message delivery can be guaranteed. Please review the following information:
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:20 a.m. and 7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - Enter the LWLC entrance at North Elementary. Please park and walk your child through the LWLC entrance.
- 7:20 a.m. - 7:45 a.m. - Please use the North Elementary car rider line to drop your child off. Your child will exit your vehicle, be guided through the LWLC entrance by staff, be and checked in by a LWLC employee.
- 11:00 a.m. to 11:05 a.m. - Please use the North Elementary car rider line to pick up your child. Your child will exit the LWLC entrance and be guided to your car by an LWLC employee.
- 2:15 p.m. - 2:35 p.m. - Please use the North Elementary car rider line to pick up your child. Your child will exit North Elementary upon your arrival and be guided to your car by an adult. At this time, you can then help buckle your child in before safely pulling away.
- 2:35 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Please park along the curb in the front of North Elementary, call the LWLC phone number to let staff know you have arrived, walk to door 1 and meet your child inside the North Elementary vestibule.
Late Drop-off/Early Pick-up Procedures
To drop your Little Warrior off after 8:00 am or pick up your Little Warrior before 2:35 p.m. please go to the North Elementary main office to sign them in or out for the day.
Late Pick-up Policy
A late fee will be applied for every minute past 6:00 p.m. 1st Occurrence: $1.00/min/per child; 2nd Occurrence: $2.00/min/per child; 3rd Occurrence: $3.00/min/per child, etc. Dollar amounts increase as the number of late times increases. If you are running late or have an emergency please call the preschool and communicate with the site lead. If the lead has not heard from the parent, they will attempt to reach them and/or the emergency contact. If there has been no communication by 6:30 p.m., the LWLC Director will be called and possibly local emergency personnel as well. The LWLC Director has the right to remove families from the program who have become habitual abusers of the 6:00 p.m. pick-up policy.
ParentSquare is LWLC's primary mode of communication. Please make sure you have followed the process outlined on the district's Parent Communications page to receive all communication from the district, school and preschool staff.
Additionally, LWLC Leads will utilize communication folders that will keep you informed about your child and his/her classroom on a daily basis. Parents should use the folder provided or ParentSquare to convey questions to the teacher or assistants and share information about possible problems (lack of sleep the night before, unusual behavior, important changes at home, etc.). The provided folder is expected to be sent to school every day in the child’s backpack. Parents are expected to check the daily log each evening for information, messages, and talking points with your child.