Current Family Registration Process
Dear Parent /Guardian
Registration for the 2024-2025 school year will be opening in March this year, so families who already have Parent Portal accounts will be able to enroll Kindergarten and new students in their households at the same time they register their existing students for the upcoming school year.
If you are registering a kindergarten student for the 2024-25 school year, please begin by completing the registration Google Form (live on March 1). Once you have submitted this form, you will receive an automatic email with additional instructions for completing online registration, for signing up for a Kindergarten Roundup appointment, and more. You can visit the Kindergarten Registration page to learn more. If you are registering your child during the school year or after Kindergarten Roundup has taken place, please follow the instructions below.
We hope you will find this feature more convenient for you and your family to take care of these registration details prior to the busy summer. Rest assured, even though registration will take place now, we will still hold traditional Back to School, events at the beginning of the school year just as you have experienced in the past. We ask that all parents/guardians complete our online registration process for each child by April 1. In order to register your child for the coming school year, you will need an Infinite Campus, "Parent Portal" account. If you do not have a "Parent Portal" account, you will need to create an account using an activation key. Please contact your child's school for instructions on how to obtain an activation key and directions for setting up your account. Contact your child's school:
- North Elementary (LWLC, KG, 1st, 2nd): 317.745.2610
- South Elementary (3rd, 4th): 317.745.2131
- DCMS (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th): 317.745.5491
- DCHS (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th): 317.745.6431
If you already have an Infinite Campus, "Parent Portal" account, please log in to access online registration. (If you have forgotten your password, please contact your child's school and they will process the requests in the order received.) Once in the "Parent Portal" you can see the Online Registration link in the sidebar by clicking "more" at the bottom. When you click to start your registration, all of your Household, Parent/Guardian and Emergency Contacts should pre-populate for you. At each step, you will have opportunities to make changes if necessary. Walk through the steps to register your student(s) and submit the application. To get to the "Parent Portal" and begin the registration process, click Here
New Family Registration Process
If your family is brand new to Danville Schools, please use the link below to register your family. Welcome! Please make sure to complete the two-step process below:
- Use this link to complete your online registration. Only one registration per family is needed and should include all family members. For registration instructions, please refer to this document Please make sure to write down your username and password as you will need this to check on your child's progress throughout the school year.
- Please contact your child's school to schedule a visit to complete the registration process.
Meal and Textbook assistance
You may qualify for meal and textbook assistance. For more information and an application please click Here.
Beginning of Year Events
Danville Community Schools will host the following events for new and returning students.
- Danville Community High School:
- Freshmen Orientation.
- Warrior Welcome Day. Students will be able to have their school yearbook pictures taken at that time and will be able to register for student activities.
- Danville Community Middle School will host a Warrior Welcome Day. Students will be able to have their school yearbook pictures taken at that time and will be able to register for student activities.
- Danville South Elementary will host an open house.
- Danville North Elementary:
- Kindergarten Ready for School.
- Back to School Night for 1st grade students.